Sunday, May 22, 2016

Day 1 done

We had a very clean day today. I have no idea how the early part ran because I arrived late (but I did bring the top to the D so I wasn't a complete slacker). 

I followed Tow in the Z after I got here just to have the skys open up and having the track shut down for rain. We all cleared to the pits while we waited for the Lightning to go away. 

Around 4:30 the skys were declared clear and everyone assembled on pit row for another stint of racing. 

Lugnut in the D and I in the Z ran clean till the checker. I never saw Lugnut on the track which since he was in the slower car meant I didn't embarrass myself.  Not having practiced yesterday I was pretty sloppy when I first went out, but found my pace and ran hard with the leaders to te checker. 


Both cars are getting oil and a once over, but seem to be in really good shape. 

On the food front, Cindy took it up another notch. Appetizers are out and pizza is underway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment