Friday, May 13, 2011

Tech update and practice


Tech went smooth today. We only have 2 items to clean up, move the fire extinguisher and fix the holes in the floor.

BS tech went less smooth. There was a regular team in Texas the showed up to a lot of races an then finally won one. All the mods from the last 5 races came under scrutiny and we had a lot of explaining to do. The engine from the z32 was the worst part of the grilling. In the end the put us is the A class (a first for us) which means they think we might have a chance of winning. We are choosing to focus on that as a big victory for us. In the end we ended up with 3 penalty laps which is survivable. I bit my tongue and almost asked for 31 to match the car type but didn't luckily.

Doug is out spinning practice laps and I go in next.

1 comment:

  1. Doug ran with lights on, I ran for an hour with them off. Kirsten is driving now and they are back on. I over engineered the lights and so far so good.

    ReplyDelete