Tuesday, December 22, 2015

1 pass and 1 crash

Muddy pointed out that the k-rail and the D definitely should not try to share the same space.


I must apologize again to the team as I made a LOT of work to do and for the most part all I could do afterwards is make sure everyone had a beer in their hand.  Taking a sawzall to the subframe is definitely outside the realm of electrical work that I normally live in.


Thankfully, with a lot of work, the car ran the next day and even posted the it's fast lap of the weekend.  And after Picasso did his work, the fender now looks a lot like the rest of the fenders, and I'm sure after it is filled with foam it will really look like the others.



Unfortunately there is video. So I cannot blame it on another car nor claim it was a miraculous bit of driving where "I almost saved it".  The mantra of in a spin, both feet in should have applied here as I failed to save anything.  At least I didn't take out any other cars.





No comments:

Post a Comment