Monday, April 11, 2011

Where in the World is Sparky (Opportunity for Get out of Jail Free)

Sparky,

We hear that you will be in China this week. Now I know it is a big place, but I think one of your offices is in Shanghi. We think you need to "take one for the team" and show up to the F1 race that will be there this weekend and get a Picture of you anywhere near the track in 24 Lemon stuff. If the Security Marshals will let you and can post it on the 24-hour Forum page they might give us a get out of jail card for any Lemon race transgressions.

So, please in the deepest of your heart can you swing by the track and snag a shot? Let me know if you need Lemon Memorabilia.

Muddy

PS
(I also know you could be going to India or Germany. The new F1 circuit near New Dehli or the Nurburgring in Germany would work as well.)


PPS - Starting in Suzhou at night.

There are a million of these on the road in Hong Kong, wonder if we can get a small block into a Toyota Crown?

And where I'm hanging out.


3 comments:

  1. I would happily take one for the team, but I'll be in Shanghai on the wrong day and in Hong Kong this weekend during the race. As a kicker, I didn't bring any Lemon's gear.

    But...
    I'll try to figure out get close to the track if I can, and I'll see if I can print a lemon's logo and tape it onto my shirt.

    I can't post pictures in the comments, but I'll edit the blog as I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph, I just watched Wild Hogs and I have to tell you I'm enough of a geek that I was jones'ng after that Apple Tat.

    Sorry Muddy, I spent 4 hours in Shanghai, and the F1 track was not on the agenda. After spending the day in Shenzhen, I'm now in the Hong Kong for the weekend. Not a big race crowd here so I don't think this is the trip I'll get the get out of jail card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I couldn't make it to the race, but since it was raining here, I was inside and did get to watch it live. Amazing drive by Webber.

    ReplyDelete