Friday, April 2, 2021

Tech and BS Inspection

 Off to tech and BS Inspection.  Life is good.



Earlier too tech, and all is well.  Jay and John are looking looking over the cars and are happy with the car safety items.


Trouble. BS, judge does not like the Turbo on the Miata. -15 Laps. Because we are a team both cars are listed as A with -15 laps.

Then there was a second trouble. The Timing Control Inspector was really unhappy about the Z number 137. To confess, I did change the number in the database. I had little hope of the Z to make the tack, so I changed the registration to the D. Thus they had the car number as 227 and thus failed the car.

My bad. I forgot about that. After some brake cleaner on the number, hand developed stencil, some black spray paint, and we were able to change the badging. So this weekend we will run as 227.

All is well.  Off to practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment