Monday, September 30, 2013

Unofficially we are in Arse Freeze Dec. 7-8.

I just check the web page for the Clunker Refuge Racing I saw the following in our event status:
      status: Accepted
This normally means in the next few days I will receive the formal acceptance announcement for the Sonoma Raceway event on December 7-8.  When I get the official notice they may get more information about the weekend schedule to pass long.

As it stands nowhere is the posted schedule:


SCHEDULE
Friday, 6 December 2013
No Access due to media event.

Saturday, 7 December 2013
6am: Gates open
6:30am-11am: Mandatory tech inspection.
11:30am: Mandatory drivers' meeting
12:30pm: Green Flag Race Session I
Dusk: Checkered Flag Race Session I

Sunday, 8 December 2013
8:15am: Green Flag Race Session II
Dusk: Checkered Flag
20 Minutes After Checkered Flag: Awards
7pm: Gates close





No comments:

Post a Comment